- Parent’s Participation – We always encourage parents to travel with our group during our educational tours to see for themselves the quality and kinds of our tour packages for their children to see that we do and act all what we promise during our presentation to the school. Terms and conditions apply.
- Tour Planning – A product executive will be assigned to you all throughout of your planning, marketing, document collation, visa processing (where needed), preparation and execution of the tour. Not only do we design a School Tour to meet your specific requirements to exacting measures, but we also attend to and finalize all logistic considerations.
- Cost Free Request – For a cost free and non obligatory forensic audit of your travel needs and suggestions on how you can improve on what you have, or a quote for our various travel support solutions and tour packages, please contact any of our Tour Executive.
- 24 Hours Travel Time Presence – We have competent and capable hands and staff who are professionally trained to handle and relate with children and adult student and make them happy in the course of the tours. During every tour, we have a standby Tour Director that will be with the group 24 hours throughout the duration of the tour to offer any assistance and support for the group.
- Safety Management System – All our destination elements-venues, accommodation, transport, meals, attractions, equipment and facilities have been rechecked and certified by qualified and appropriate government and standard agencies to meet all safety and security regulations through our Safety Management Service (SMS), we make safety and security as key and centre of our operation during the tours.
73 Ocean Street, New South Wales 2000, SYDNEY
Contact Person: Callum S Ansell
P: (02) 8252 5319